Tuesday, May 01, 2007

LIFE HAS CHANGED!!

Sorry for not updated this in like FOREVER!!! I'll attempt to play on here a bit more often though!
I'm still busy as crap scrapbooking -- You can see some of my best works here: http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/gallery/index.php?cat=11411

I have tried to submit a LO to a Scrapbooking Mag -- The theme they wanted was "Fall" - And to use a "KIT" -- So, here's my fall looking LO , using one of my Lovebug Kits. I'm really very proud of this LO. (Thanks to Sheryl-Ann for keeping me sane while I did this one)


I tried to make an album for my wieght loss journey -- I got as far as March -- then life got really hard in April -- I guess I'm sorta only 1 month behind...I'll see if I can get a page about April done for the book this weekend though.


MAY 5th 2007 -- NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!!

Well ladies, I'm sooo excited about this one! I'll be doing 2 full day online scrapbooking events. One will be at Lovebug Scrapbooking -- I can't wait!! And the other I'm hosting a Game and a Tutorial -- At Kindread Creations. I really can't wait. I think I'm even having some company that day to do this with. I'll have to post something for sure!


No comments :