Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shopping in Vancouver, BC! Well, what can I say! I'm actually really pleased with myself on this trip. I bought a whole bunch of new clothes.......all that I needed! And all the fit me really well! :) I'll have to run to a store before I leave to get some summer attire though.

As for scrapbooking! WELL!! Of course I bought stuff!! I manged to stumble accross an art supplie place that sells scrabooking supplies as well........so, $200 later and I'm set! I can't wait to get home to play with my goodies now. And it's soo different shopping and touching things rather than looking at things on a computer screen....unreal! The only thing I'm really regretting is not buying more PP ... ... ... Oh well! ;)

Anyhoot! Like anyone is actually reading this...........

1 comment :

Felicia said...

Dee, sounds like you had a great time!! I'm soooo sorry I missed you!!! I had some family stuff come up and didn't get a chance to log on for a bit!!!