Just a quick post!
All is good! :) I'm back to being at the Gym and doing more walks ... so that's a nice change in my routine!
I have done all my Christmas Cards -- I'm just waiting on getting about 20 of them back, so I can finish getting them all mailed and then doing the final count -- I'm thinking I'm short some this year though ... I dunno though.
I'm DONE my Stockings this year ..I made 2 ... and boy were they a challenge. I'll post pictures of them when I get around to it too ... just to prove how annoying the last one was! :)
I have DONE all my "house" Christmas shopping ... decorations and such are all bought for the year. I was REALLY good and only bought a couple new balls ... Which is amazing considering they are sooo beautiful this year. I did break down and buy 3 "shoes" though. The house will be decorated next week ... Mom's coming over and we're doing the whole house up. (I will do before and after pictures for sure!!)
I'm heading out to Edmonton in January - -so I'm getting that all mentally prepared! That'll be a nice trip .. I'll get to see all my aunts and my cousins! I'm soo excited!!! :)
Anyhoot! thought I'd at least mention that I was alive and well since my last post!
No comments :
Post a Comment