Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Right about now I'm fumming pissed off with my local Internet company! Lovely how on my day off where I can sit and do nadda it's all screwed up! Lovely!

So, I'm trying to get into the Christmas Spirit and all. Oohh, please someone send me some! I'm hoping that doing some present deliveries this week might perk me up some. But, honestly, next year has to be done a bit differently!

I'll be posting some more pictures of the holidays shortly as well. We got Gully and Abby to sit on Santa this year -- very cute picture! I was soo happy!

Anyhoot! I'm trying not to call NWTel and freak! I think since 7am I have lost total count of how many times my net connection has died. They make a small fortune, and they still can't fix something!

Bah F'ing Christmas Bug! :O

No comments :