Contemplating life ... Yet another 2AM post from work .. which I'm sure is soo not allowed .. but right now, I'm too exhausted to think about caring.
So... After this trip to Edmonton, I'm really trying to think of ways to keep "me" happy .. enjoy my everyday life alot more. Defenitly enjoy the people in my life alot more. I've been wondering how to keep me alot happier with everything around me .. specifically at work ...
Work is defenitly a stressor for me .. and defenitly starting to way on all my nerves ... But, I'm trying to find the little things about this job that I love so much. And if it's just to see a smile on someone's face when I walk in the room, then that's what I'll be fosucing on durring that day. To try and focus on all the happiness that I can bring a person in a day... and to stop focusing on whatever is negative around me in this building. I'm really hoping I can get through this job that way. Enough of being hung-up over it. Also, I'm learing that it's OK to go home, exhausted, mentally spent and just "veg" .. and to vent to the right people...and to stop venting to the wrong people .. (well, not wrong, just not to give it to the hubby each day!).
What else is on my mind tonight ... My friends ... my virtual ones really are starting to get me puzzled sometimes. I defenitly am wishing they get some peace in their lives ... find some quiet time .. something more in their lives .. Not that they dont' have decent lives now, but to find someone ... something more out there than what they've got right now. Ahhh, I love their company and friendship .. and just want them to have more.
Okay .. enough babbling .. .I'm sure someone's listening to my typing wondering what I'm up to .. and I really do have some work to get done .. and yes, on the computer as well! My skills are being used and abused right now! ugh!
nite nite ... Oh yeah .. I'm to post some pictures from my trip soon too .. guess I gotta do that! :P
2 comments :
ONe of my new years resolutions is to stay positive. It is hard work but definitely worth it!!! Keep going strong. Oh, and have you seen the movie Pollyanna? It's an oldie, but goodie. ;) oNe of my favorites for staying positive.
Hi Dee - I just noticed today that you have a blog, so I clicked over to check it out and thought I'd say hi so I can't be accused of being a lurker. :) Have you ever heard of Urban Yukon? (http://urbanyukon.com)
I never saw the movie Pollyanna (Haley Mills was in that one, wasn't she?) but it is one of my favourite childhood books, and I was just thinking today that I needed to re-read it. Coincidence...? ;)
Post a Comment