Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Yes, this is a pink GPS - nüvi® 250 - for my car!! This was my "un-Mother's Day" present form George! I love it!! We took it out for a ride last night -- and it's so cute! "Turn left in 500meters ..." "You've arrived at your destination..." I love it!

It's fairly up-to-date as well, considering I'm living in the Yukon -- it has most of the streets at least shown up here ("unpaved road" but it's shows). I can't wait to use it!

We're going to Elton John in Fairbanks in a couple of weeks, so this will be perfect for getting around there since neither one of us has been there. (Oh, did I mention that I was going to see him!!)

Anyways! I guess this is considered a bonus blog post for the week since it's odd to have 2 in one week on here! I'm kinda killing time to we hear about Gully -- he'd been getting sick for the weekend, so he's down at the vet today, and they are going to check out his tummy to see what's causing this. I HATE waiting....really really can't stand this!! Hopefully everything will be alright with him, and that we can take him home today. I really don't want to leave him there over night! (I know it's the best place for him, but still)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

An "un-Mother's Day" present - that's too cute! Did he pick it out himself, or did you tell him what you wanted? 'Cause if he found you a PINK GPS on his own, I'm REALLY impressed. LOL

Hope Gully is doing okay and that you'll have him back soon!

Twig's Corner said...

Good MOrning, Dee. Great present there. Have fun.