
So, here I sit happily in the Vancouver, Canada Airport, playing on my WOW account and vegging! I am plugged into the wall near the pay phones - cause man, battery life sucks when you're sucking the wireless connection out of it as well.
So, why am I in the Vancouver Airport you might ask ... I went to Seattle to meet some of my World of Warcraft friends ... and what a time I had!! I shall do a whole blog post about that when I get home as well, with detailed pictures and such. Needless to s
ay, I'm happy as heck! I'm exhausted, I haven't gone "out" like that in a long long time! Needless to say helped clean a bar after closing! Wow -- some big plane must have landing, cause off of a sudden, there's a crap load of people going by -- honestly, it's been nice and quiet were I am right now. I like it :)
I had a BLAST shopping down there! My new favorite store -- TARGET!!! OMG!! I need one of those much much closer to Whitehorse! Natil (Nat/Suz/Suzzanne) and I had so much fun in there shopping! What a realistic store to shop in! Wow! :)
Okay, off I go to find a place to peee! :)
1 comment :
Have you never before shopped in a Target???? You poor, poor woman. It is the queen of stores. I LOVE Target, but Eddie doesn't because I spend way too much money in there...
Post a Comment