I was tagged to do this ... Lovely Sadie!!!
6 Random things about moi .......
1) I hate cheeses ... specifically any one that smells .... "Fake" or stinky Parmesan cheese makes me want to vomit! I have turned away meals because of the cheese smell. You know I like you when I'll put it out on spaghetti night as well.
2) I have never had hair this long before ... in my whole life. I have had my head buzzed off, LOVED it ... I have had it above shoulder length, great! BUT! This long, past my shoulders, down my back ... it's a whole new feeling for me. I don't know!!
3) I have a secret addiction to teas ... I love Chai Tea ... Chai Latte Teas ... Tim Horton's Stepped Tea ... Earl Grey teas ... natural teas ... real spices in an infuser tea ... you name it, I want it!!! I looove peppermint ones.
4) I never wore high-heels till this year like I do. I would suffer through a pair for a wedding .. but hated it. Now, I love them!!! I'm learning to walk in them ... and I love it. It's a great feeling to know I'm a little bit taller, and my legs look awesome in them! (And as I'm away from the house, I'm missing having them around for dinner!!!).
5) I would be a VERY happy woman to be on a deserted island, with my internet connection, my scrap booking, knitting and me ... I can go days without human contact these days ... and really an wanting some serious alone time ... Isn't that sad? LOL! Anyways!!
So, I tag ... I have no idea! Anyone out there reading this with a blog of their own! :P
No comments :
Post a Comment