Friday, May 15, 2009


Okay, so I'm reading my friends' blogs ... and truly enjoying everything! I love how different each of them are. I'm going from reading some one's mental rambles about her life, her past, and everything! Then I get to read about 3 1/2 wonderful kids, and her wonderful family! (Love it btw Sadie!!) ... and then it's onto Mothering and her lovely joys to that ... It's quite a variety!

So, that picture there is one of the best times I have had in awhile! This is from my nite out in Seattle -- the last real FUN time I had while there, since I got so sick the next morning - that lasted the next 3 days ... it was horrible! But, at least I had a great nite! I'm holding, rather proudly, a "Super Major Mana Potion" shooter that my wonderful friends made! It's a thing from World of Warcraft that the bar owners made! (2 of the guys I play with own the bar, and one of the guys bar tenders there ... so it's like walking into ... Home I guess full of friends). Anyhoot!

So, how's my Monday - Friday world going I guess! It's a big adjustment to me! This is my nice long weekend! I never thought I would look forward to them so much. I never really bothered about them since I was on 4 on - 5 off schedule, so "holidays" really didn't matter in my world -- in my world for the past 7 years to be exact! So, now that it matters, I'm all excited for it! So, plans! I guess!! I'm spending tonight vegging ... up late if I want to ... I'll sleep in a bit tomorrow, not too to much cause I'm heading off to Skagway with my girl friend in the morning! :) We're gonna go get ... Yoplait Yogurt!! Oh, and Keen sandals! The things you can't get up here that you can get in a wee little town! (I'll take some pictures of tomorrow too, we're planning on going for a walk in a VERY old cemetery!).

My back is doing OK ... by the end of the week it hurts -- so I up my pain meds a bit then -- so that's good. I'm doing physio at least once a week ... going up to twice a week shortly. I'm joining AuquaFit for "pain relief" twice a week as well -- my first day willl be next Thursday! I'm a bit nervous, but it'll be alright. It will help me I'm sure! So ... I do this all summer till September -- by then I should be all better I suppose! :)

So, that's my life update. Pretty mellow right now ... pretty quiet ... and wonderful!!

No comments :