
"TWO MILE HILL SPILL - A motorcyclist travelling on Two Mile Hill at about noon Tuesday was forced to bring his bike to a side-sliding stop to avoid colliding with another vehicle. Neither of the drivers was injured, while the motorcycle sustained some minor damage from the emergency slide."
So, as if I don't feel bad enough -- This was on the online section of one of the local papers -- thank goodness there's not ME in the pictures or I would have not-so-kindly asked to have it removed!!!
Gotta love "good samaritan" for taking pictures and sending it to the newspaper. Kinda annoying how the fail to mention WHY this happened. And Minor damage -- a wee scrap on the side of his saddle bags on the bike! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Anyways ..... So this is my claim to fame for the week. I'm so annoyed!
No comments :
Post a Comment