Saturday, August 08, 2009

To Do list??The “done-list” OR what?

So, today is Saturday, August 9th – the day one of my oldest friends gets married. I am so happy that she found someone in her life. And, why am I not there watching her? Cause well, honestly, I thought I would be out camping, or at least scrapbooking all day in my lonesome... Well, fat chance that happened?!?! Geo is home (golfing plans were messed up, so that's part of why we're home)

So, what was done today...?

  • Mopped my floors (swept first though)
  • Vacuumed the living room/hallway – then did the top of the stairs with the little Green Machine (the best thing I swear that MIL ever got me – well, other than her son!)
  • I'm in the middle of doing my laundry, 3 loads folded and in baskets done! (debating on throwing the linen in today too since I'm on this roll)
  • I cleaned Geo's bath room ... (this is what prompted my sitting down writing a blog post, since I'm exhausted)
  • Earlier today I made breaky, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes (and put them all away!!)
  • I did some playing on WoW! (which was a bonus while a load was in the dryer!!)


 

So that's what's been DONE! More in the last 2 hrs than most Saturdays put together! I'm feeling the pain from all the bending and twisting, but the worst is over!

TO DO:

  • Fix my 6 scrapbooking pages PDQ (ggrrr)
  • Do some of Lovebug Scrapbooking Birthday Challenges (yahoo!)
  • Tidy MY bathroom (though, that's not really on my big big list to do, since I really don't want to see another bathroom for awhile!)
  • TRY and relax some ... If that's possible today.

This does not feel like a normal weekend to me for some reason. After the past week I've had I'm tired and cranky. It's also ... my lovely ... monthly annoying moody pms time – which i think is the route cause to everything this past week. And, the reason for my lovely emotional happy outburst yesterday (hehehe, it was worth every person I probably annoyed too!). Anyways ... now what?!? I either need to try and do more work around here while I still look grubby and stink and need a shower, or take that nice hot shower and get outta the house and get some lunch in me. What to do ... What to do .... Annoying thinking today!


 

No comments :