
Welcome to Lovebug Scrapbooking's "INSPIRE US!" blog hop!! This is the first of 12 months of inspiration, each to take place on the last Saturday of every month. Thanks so much for joining us!
If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Lovebug Scrapbooking http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.wordpress.com and start the Hop. You won't want to miss all the inspiration from our members....... or the prizes :-)
Our theme for January is "Love is In The Air".
I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown
So, my inspirational love this month is my quilt – I know I did a bit of a post about it "down there" but, that's what's going to be posted for awhile on here – the progression … the frustrations I'm having with it … not that I can't make it – it's literally that for the past 2 days I have been working, and can't! So, I have to wait till Sunday before I do anymore of the quilt. It sits there, and I look at her longingly … lovelingly… its beautiful!
So, I'm at the stage with her to put her together – all the pieces are sewn into 16X16 squares … J We shall see what the next brings for posts!
Please check out what other wonderful inspiring blogs show you!
This blog hop will run from today, January 30th until February 6th. We will be drawing for a winner February 7th.
Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is Colleen's blog … Scrapping Granny … at: http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
(Lets see what I can add to my blog for Monday -- I promise it'll be worth coming back to .... I'm guessing maybe there'll be a nice prize that I'll draw for as well!! Please pop on by!!)
27 comments :
I'll be sure to pop by on Monday :-)
LOVE the bright colors in your quilt. Now I must go read the rest of your blog to see your progress.
Wow that sure is pretty.
Good luck with your quilt! I'm sure it will look fantastic!!!
I love the bright colours - it made me think of my Grandma who used to make the same type of quilts!! You are doing a fabulous job!
Love the quilt!~ Love the bright colors!
great work dee! i am a quilter too so this is great added inspiration for both my scrapbooking and my quilting. Bright beautiful colours!
IT is a beautiful quilt! Can't wait to see the finished product.
nice quilt...so colorful!
Wow. It's beautiful! Love the bright colours.
Beautiful quilt Dee! Can't wait to see the finished project!
What a big project that is. Its going to be gorgeous when complete! Love the vibrant colors!
The more you talk about quilts the more I want to make one. I've never done one before and I don't really sew but for some reason I think I could do it! Maybe I better read more of your blog before I decide. It would make an awesome present for the girls though - I just know they would love it. Mmmmm must think some more on that.
Quilting! Nice!! Can't wait to see it when it's finished - the fabrics you've used are great!
Wow beautiful quilt. I love quilts and feel that quiltmaking is a dying art form. Thank you for sharing!
That is a great quilt. I envy you your ability to do this (I am not a sewer)!
Amazing quilt!! The colors you used are perfect!
Wow, that is great. I would love to be able to do that. Keep it up.
Beautiful quilt!!
Very nice :)
wow, love the quilt - fun!
I can't wait to see where you go with this project... it's lovely.
What a beautiful quilt that's going to be, Dee. So bright and beautiful. Can't wait to see the progression and the finished project once it's all done!
Lizzy
I love all of the bright fabrics- it's beautiful!!
Looks like you are doing a great job on your quilt. Good luck in finishing it!
I'll see you Monday=D
Your quilt looks great.
Love the colours in your quilt and the puzzle pieces are cool.
Post a Comment