Ack! So you should see the mess of "text" and pictures I have on my screen right now while I make this post. I have to remember to do ALL the text to the post before I even go near adding my pictures. (I did it the opposite way today ... DUH!!!)
ACK!! Laundry is beeeping! brb a sec!!
Okay, so I popped into the scrapbooking room. I'm doing a very nice deed at work. (Yes again!!). So one of the ladies is going to be passing away .... not sure when ... but she will be. She'll be leaving behind a young daughter and a wonderful wonderful family. I'm going to be making a scrapbook for them. 3 books in total -- 1 for her daughter, 1 for her brother (who knows of this project for her daughter only though!!) and 1 for her father. I just snuck down there and got all the supplies together for it. All I'll be needing a few little things to add to it, but I'm sure I have it all down stairs. The brunt of the paper being used is all my left over SEI papers
Anyways! That's my awesome project for the summer. Now back to my layouts! I'll start them out as 1 - being the first on the page :)
1) Followed a Sk
2) I was challenged to use NO PP on a page, and to use up "thooose" stickers I had kicking around. The picture is of my horribly burned chest/face. (The picture of the LO is pretty bad, it looks much nicer in person). I'm not a big orange fan, but I think with the flore
3) A Sketch from Carla on the LB Site :) I LOVE this sketch, and most likely will try using some girly papers with it next time. The picture is of Gully out fishing -- again, goes great with the paper line
4) Sophie on Lovebug challenged us to make our own bird for a LO - so, this was my attempt. It looks awesome in person - the white curls (yes, coming out of his arse) are bling paper, so it's nice and shiny! (Again,I don't normally go near this bird thing - owls, doves, little tweetie ones, doesn't matter,
5) Cards!!! So my yearly 60 page club has 2 challenges every month, a card one, and a page one. This was the card one. To make 3 different cards using the same supplies - so I did :) All this is the same stuff - just having the PP turned over. I LOVE how these work so ni
6) My last LO -- Kat challenged us to draw on your journalling first, then add the elements. Talk about picking a hard way of doing it. I wanted teh whole circular look, so I very carefully added the circles and bling around my journaling to match. I LOVE how this turned out.
Okay, so talk about a long post!! (again!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment