Ok another impromptu blog post while i stay nice and warm inside the Rav. -and geo is out wash it.
Cold. Cold. Cold. So yeas. I totally understand that:
1) I am a Yukoner and even more so. I am northern born and raised. (so none of this sourdough / chichako bull shit for me)
2) we have winter more months the summer
3) i made the "adult" choice to live in this weather
4) "suck it up princess" is a term I happily use
But all that said. It's f-ing cold out when it's windy. -40 without a wind is a piece of cake. Been there and done that for many years. But -11 with wind is a joke! Wait not any wind but wind off the river. It's COLD dammit.
Anyways. We did brave it. Even put the booties on Gully and took him with us. Hopefully I can snag someones pictures of the snow sculptures to post. They are beautiful.
Nanywyas! We are done. (okay george is done. Bahahahah) time for more scrapbooking and hot tea
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment :
The wind was insane!! I had to leave my craft show early because the event tent was blowing away. I will take -40 over wind ANY DAY!!
Post a Comment