Love .... Hate .... Relationship ........
I got my room cleaned ... yes, cleaned! But, that was all. For some reason, that room and I have this horrible love/hate thing happening. I *want* to spend time in there and I want to be creative and productive, but I honestly hate the thought of that.
I have quilt project pilling up - 1 quilt *only* needs to have buttons put on, and a hole swen shut -- that's it, it's done and be outta my hosue!! Sounds easy right? 1 is 1/4 done .. swing my large squares together into one ... EASY as pie -- no real ironing yet -- goodness!!
Yeah -- needless to say the National Scrapbooking Day Challenges at Lovebug are to DIE FOR!! And are all about "altering" - which we know I Looooove loooooooove to do! So yeah, I have things I *want* to do ... but nope - not getting in there.
Then there's this blog of mine ... I love to type and babbling about life. I love taking pictures, posting them, and the story behind it all. LOVE IT! But there's just somethign that's keeping me from it ... I hate the thought of sitting here typing out things ... (and honestly, right now, I'm kinda dreading hitting the "publish post" button). I really think I should try and "do" something else with the blog - even a slight face light might get me motived. Something!
And don't even get me starting on my relationship with Mother's Day ... hahahaa! That's a whole other post!
Okay, enough ranting ... I do have laundry and I have things for work to DO in my craft room!! So at least I'll go play in there a bit .... print out some challenges and see how it goes from there.
No comments :
Post a Comment