Waving to y'all .... from Valdez, Alaska .... IN THE SUN SHINE!!!
So fishing this morning really sucked - Caught nothing! So, I rewarded myself with a trip to the Quilt Shop in Valdez .... BEAUTIFUL displays of quilts .... and anything you can make with fabric .... beautiful.
BUT - The fabric to purchase was slim pickings .... actually, I was pretty shocked at the lack of product to buy .... There wasn't a whole lot to pick -- actually, very little. And Pre-cuts -- what's that?? I really was disappointed.
I came home with ... "Folk Life Bundle" - from Anthology Fabrics - 12 fat quarters for only $29.95. Simply amazing!!! http://www.anthologyfabrics.com/index.php Is the main web site - but the fabric bundle I purchased isn't there .... which is sad because it's so beautiful. I think these might be mine - though I say that every time I buy something new.
I have visions of this beautiful quilt - sashed in white .... just not 100% sure of what pattern to use -- So, any one out there, care to throw a few suggestions my way please?
Lets see how the rest of this trip goes -- I'm hoping to catch my first Coho Salmon and Ling-Cod!! YEAHO!! :)
But, for the most part of the trip - I'll be sitting around dreaming of being home .... quilting! :)

No comments :
Post a Comment