Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome To Fall!!

So, I got creative!! I used to be able to do some graphic design - got sooooo sooo far away from it as soon as I started in the Nursing work ... now that I'm back into the computer side of things, I guess I wanted to get creative. (and totally envoius of the work Hubs has been busy doing with the Tutshi work!)

This is the "Fall Theme" to my blog ... I like it - it's simple and pretty. It's not my pink though - and to be honest, I can't wait for November 1st when I can take away fall / Halloween and put back my lovely Pink!!! (Since my pink banner is amazing!!) And I think I'll do a Christmas theme ... and that's that! Nothing else!

I have a couple blog posts worth of pictures that I should be doing ... then a massive WIP post - since I've been mega busy with my quilting / sewing the past 2 weeks. .. but that can wait!

There's the WICKED blog hop to happen in October .... totally excited about that one!!

I have my eye surgery in a little over a week .... my blog posting might drop off during that time ... I have a mobile app for the blog, so I'll try and at least post something to let people know how it all went from Vancouver ... :)

Enjoy the new look ............ :)