Before I dive into my WIP - I want to thank everyone out there sooooo much over the past few weeks. I have felt more love and support than I could ever have dreamed of throughout this. Not only did people help me through the whole OMG I'm getting my Eye OUT in a few days - but afterwards .... From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU!
My WIP!! :)
I still have ...... Orlea's Quilt and my dad's quilt to be quilted - both might take the back burner though. I have my Domestic Bliss quilt ... Superman quilt ... and then my monthly squares on the go ... ALOT to get done in the next 2 months. I'll be spending ALOT of my .9 Fridays quilting - and looks like I might be spending my Monday evenings quilting instead of visiting. I REALLY hope I can get this all done.
Please check back here next Tuesday - it's my day in the WICKED BLOG HOP!!! I even have a little give-away to a lucky commenter too :)
Thanks again everyone! Your support means the world to me ... I know I still have a couple months ahead of me ... and I know there's going to be a few rough days in there ... bit I know with everyone's love I can get through it!
(OHHH!! I have my apts for my new eye!! December 17, 18 and 19th I'll be in Vancouver again getting my NEW EYE!! THEN!! After that - I'll be able to do things again .... A few weeks later than what I really wanted -- I was hoping that come December 1st, I'd be back swimming again - but that's OK! I think I can wait!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment