| TRUE LOVE!! |
I'm a sappy person ... a closet hopeless-romantic ... I love "love" ... I love roses and flowers and anything romantic. That's me ........ And sad to say - I tend to be alone in my feelings for this day ... a day to celebrate those mushy sweet adorable feelings I have.
This year ... for the first time in a very long time ... I'm starting to feel like everyone else ... "I hate Valentine's DAY ... It's a Hallmark occasion ... Why bother? ... I'm single ... blah blah blah" ... yeah well - I'm getting so BLAH from all those comments.
So I give up this year ...... I give up wanting to be romantic ... wanting to share all that. I give up.
Maybe next year - I might renew my faith in this day ... maybe!
2 comments :
I have been sharing this with anyone I know that is single today. Hope it makes you laugh! :)
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/2373483/sexy-singles-credits-to-cyanide-and-happiness
Sappy and romantic is a good thing! I hope you never lose that and that your Valentine mojo returns soon!
Got to love Miss Piggy and Kermit too :-)
Happy weekend,
xx
Post a Comment