Hi All! It's T-7 DAYS till I'm done my official 4 weeks of vacation. It's been a rather wonderful time of really doing not a whole lot!
I've spent a whole lot of time snuggling under my Triffle Quilt - it even took a fishing trip with me. The PERFECT weight for wrapping around me while driving .... while napping .... while sleeping. PERFECT!! This is my favorite picture Nita took of this beautiful quilt! Please see her whole wonderful blog post about it! :) LOVE the post!! :) Trifle Dish Quilt Post
So far ... in the vacation I've gone to Haines, Alaska fishing!! We were totally spoiled with amazing hours of fishing together. The weather was amazing! The fishing was so much fun!!! There were plently of Pink Salmon for the catching! (We didn't keep any - but sure had fun!!). George brough along my lovely teal hip waders!!! And I wore them - 2 days in a row. There aren't any pictures of me actually *in* the water - but I managed to go in just past my knees. (they are more for me not getting wet - not really going in the water). :)
I also managed to finished quilting the "Into the Woods" blankie - loooove how pretty she's turned out.
Then .... then I needed something else to start quilting ... I layered one of the table runners I had kicking around and bought theses AMAZING pens - and outlined the star pattern - it's going amazingly well. The back of the runner is just as pretty! I think I've found my new love - hand quilting!
And the last pictures I'm sharing .... are my dream shoes ... They are called MARGIE!!! Almost fate since I've been thinking alot about my favorite Aunty Marge! :) Mom and I are going to a Fluevog store in a couple of weeks - I'll try them on - if they fit - and i mean REALLY fit - I'll splurge and buy them!!!
There ... that's my 3 week vacation update!!! :) I have alot going on this month - so I can't wait to do a post about all that :)




1 comment :
Looks like you had a great time
Post a Comment