Sunday, January 03, 2016

2016 Wish list ...

Welcome to my 2016 Wish List!

(Normally at this time, I do a year in review - well, honesty, 2015 can piss right off - so I'm not dwelling in that year at all!! I'm moving forward to something new!)


  1. Neices' Quilts!!! The Rainbow crazy-Log Cabin quilt will be done!!! The B&W with Pink and Green stripped quilt ... Done! 
  2. Manly-Surprise Quilt for my coworker's hubby .... it's on the list as a wish - I'd love to get it done since he's really the first man I've met that LOVES his wife's quilt so much he uses it more than her. 
  3. Clean the Room ... Do something in the room. Organize the room ... Purge the room ... SOMETHING!!! This has been on the goal list for years. I start a part of the room - get totally 100% distracted - and the room doesn't get cleaned ... Not this year! This year - it's getting a face lift of some sort!!!
  4. Pink/Purple/Teal quilt - it sits there ... next to the Rainbow Quilt - and it needs to be done. SO - sounding like this one will be for the 5th wheel ... or ... someplace else for me this year! 
  5. Baby Quilts!!!! So - I have one amazing top ready - the plan is to get that layered (sooner than later!!) - It's a neutural quilt top - perfect!! Sophia's quilt - I want to make her something she can trash - something that's HER's ... from her Auntie! 
  6. Blog more about the quilting I do - even just the simple monthly blocks - but a post each month about something! 

So that's it ... nothing stressful! Nothing about "health or wellness" - that shouldn't be a goal anymore at this point in my life - that's just how it SHOULD be - so yeah - no resolutions about that - just do it! :) 

I'm excited about this year in sewing. I'll be learning how to make a bag this year - like a real functional one! Nita and I have plans this summer to sew together again! (We made dresses last year). 

That's my year's plan ... I'll do a mid-year check-in to see if I got at least one of these things done! :P

No comments :