OH for Pete's sake - me and blogger are fighting again!
So - my wrap up for this year! Hubs and I got some amazing camping in this summer. A few weekends to Carcross .... which were amazing! A trip to Haines that was ... rather wet and relaxing.
We also got to head to Edmonton for a rather QUICK trip. We saw Adam Lambert and QUEEN!! I gotta say, loved the whole experience! Hubs even took me to West Edmonton Mall - not part of the trip planning at all! It was an amazing time together!I've also been rather lucky this summer to see much more of my littlest niece! Isn't she ADORABLE!!! My little Sophia.... We've had lunch together - in a restaurant - and she's even come to my house to visit. (yesterday mind you - but a BIG event for me!)
And lastly ... something totally amazing - my spool blocks! All have arrived to me house - and they are amazing together. But now I'm torn ... Do I get more made - and make a large blankie for myself ... or do I actually make a valance for the craft room ... I'm stuck! I'm worried that if I make a valance, and say I move the room ... The valance won't go in a new space at all. So humpf! The blankie idea for me sounds better???Anyhoot! There's my post for the last few months. Lets see if I can do better for the rest of the year.


1 comment :
I vote for the blankie for you and do the valance in something like a diamond in a square pattern, so it will look like stained glass when its in the window with the light shining through it. :) and hey...if you move, you sewed the valance so you can add/subtract to make it fit the new window. (Is moving really in the cards?)
Post a Comment