Monday, October 02, 2006

ARGH! I tought I had my new post done for Monday! HMPF! Darn computers anyways!

So, It's my first night today -- I cheated and took a sleeping pill this morning and got mega sleep today! Now I'm waiting for DH to get home :)

It's cooking today for me .. Tacos for dinner at home ... and Nachos for the mid-night snack at work tonight. yummmiiiesssss!!

I'll be posting my Christmas cards this week too. I have over 1/2 of them made now! yeah! I'll try and get the rest off this week too. I warned DH that I want a Christmas picture this year -- that ain't gonna fly AT ALL! So, We'll see about dressing the dog up instead. :)

Okay, my post is cut WAY too short for my taste, but such as life -- just got a sugery time for my leg bump -- ugh! must go deal with getting the time off now!

Lattttttter!

No comments :