Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's Thursday -- Day 2 off for me.


I've done ALOT these past few days too! I have done ALL the laundry, the last load needs folding and that's it! What a relief right now. I have vacuumed the upstairs and that even includes the stair well today too. :) The kitchen is tidy, I have to put the dishes away though, but I'm in no big rush for that.

In terms of scrapbooking! I have made several cards over the past couple of weeks. I even have gotten most of them names, insides done and in envelopes too. I have them all separated ready for postage and in town deliveries. I need to make "November" and "December" months for my CD Case Calendars, and then those will be ready to be bundled up for Christmas. I've decided to make some jean pocket albums to give away too this year. I just have to get some large eyelets/grommets to make them. I'm thinking some of my aunts would love one this year. (specially the aunt that gave me all the pockets). Again, I'll post all this when it's done.

I've gotten my big MK Order in this week too, so that means even more Christmas presents are ready to be bundled up and gotten ready for the year. I'm working on all this early this year. I don't want to have to worry come December about anything. Well, we'll worry about DH's brother's, and that's that though.


Anyways, tonight's an easy night, it's TV night. And, with that I'm going out for dinner with my parents and DH. And then coming back here to watch a movie and relax with them. I can't wait to just veg for a bit too. :)

I guess that's all the babbling I'm in the mood for right now. :)

1 comment :

Lisa Harman said...

i love the cards you have made here. I am slack and don'tthink I will be sneding cards out this year, more so e-cards as everyone i know is online. I might make them for family though. Looks like everyone is in the cleaning mood aswell. I did allmy washing mopping and vaccuminglastnight too and I am so glad it is over with.

Have a good day.