It's time.....in about an hour I'll be onto my first official Curves workout! YEAHOOO!!!
My sorta goal for the year is: loose 20lbs and get into a size 14 I guess -- I dunno!! I'm not going for a year end goal though, this is more of a decent life change......I hate when establishments make you "set a goal" -- ugh!!
BUT! Realistically, I'm planing on doing this on at least 3 of my days off, and then at three of the other days will be doing the one mile walk. So, that's a good balance. 2 Days - 1swing either at the Gym or walking -- then 2 nights of walking, then it's either walk/gym and then gym gym gym.......hopefully I'm able to manage this! :)
Anyhoot! -- Off to try and "disable my touch pad" on the mouse before I throw this flipping computer out! :)
1 comment :
Well said.
Post a Comment