Thursday, January 03, 2008

Allo everyone! ... from work! hiding out during DAy #2 on Break ... my last good break of the day. I'm so pleased that it's almost done.

So, did I get anything done that I was supposed to do? Well yes! My laundry got done .. and the house lasted clean for a bit.

Now I HAVE to work on my spare rooms and the Scrapbooking Hole ... all three are a disaster right now. So, that's my plan this week.

My new little plan .. try and get to the multi-plex next week sometime to either swim or walk a couple miles....Which I'm debating to do tonight ... I think I might need the serious destressor of the walking. I'll see though. But, that's kinda the plan.

What's on my mind today ... Why is it that people who make horrible parents, who don't take care of their children .. who continuously produce babies get to have them?!?! Why is it that someone like me, who has a great home environment for a child, loving parents and everything ... CAN'T??! That just blows me away right now ... this subject has been brought up ALOT at work these past 2 days. Everyone is watching me with the children and wondering when I'm having one .. and how great of a mom I'd make ... Man that chokes me up sometimes!! I normally cope well with the thought of not being a mom ... but sometimes it can eat me up ... which is today! which is why I think the walk tonight might be a GREAT idea! :O

Anyhoot! That's what's bugging me today!

HUGS Everyone!
Dee

No comments :