Happy Tuesday!!
Just messing around with my camera .. and playing with my hair ...
Don't I look great ... all for some meeting at work that I'm being 1/2 dragged to!
This is my Tuesdays without my WOW to play! Which is kinda good! I went out last night for awhile to a friend's place .. got to hang out with her nephews and family .. I loved that! I'll be doing that more often!
Today I have a friend coming over to help clean my scrapbooking space -- or at least reorganize it. Tonight ... we'll see what I end up doing. Either play WOW .. or I'm going to go out for a walk and clear my head some.
To do this week ... Finish the house cleaning ... maybe throw a load of laundry in so I'm not doing any next week .. OH WAIT!! I leave next week for Edmonton on Wednesday! Holy crap!!! That sooo hasn't sunk in yet! I can't wait!!! My cousins are taking me out shopping for a day and a 1/2!! I'm sooo excited! New wardrobe here I come!
Anyways! I have to get going .... I get the pleasure of driving outside today! yikes!
2 comments :
Hi,
I just randomly came across your blog and wanted to introduce myself. I'm another Whitehorse scrapper and I have a store/studio/classroom that is open to everyone. I'd love to meet you and other scrappers in Whse so please visit my blog, come by the studio, email...whatever! I'm planning a crop in May for National Scrapbooking day. I'd love to see you there. Have a dynamite day.
Vanessa
Lotus Paperie
www.lotuspaperie.blogspot.com
*be sure to visit the classes link to get a look at the class calendar and to get the early bird crop registration!
You do look great! love your glasses! And I am a scrapbooker too, although all my stuff is packed away in storage right now. :(
Post a Comment