So this is me ... my new hair dooo!! Wearing my current glasses as well. I'm in love with my sexy new hair! It's soo much fresher and defenitly hwat!!Now for the new glasses! There are three pairs ..
1) Pinkish/Purple pair (the picture doesn't show the color too well) .. very muted .. similar to the style I wear now. They are smaller on my face .. so we'll see about them
2) These are my black pair with rhinestones along the side of them .. VERY sexy .. .. I like these ones!
3) This is my red whorish color one ... Rhinestones along the sides and such .. and large frame, so these will be
my sun glasses ... I love them!Now if anyone has an opnion on them .. speak now! I still have a month to pick the for sure pair for every day use . Gotta get the eyes done in June again ..
3 comments :
Although I must say I love the idea of pinkish purple glasses I can't see the color in the picture. Bummer! But I really like the shape of the black ones, #2 on your face. They look great! And nice hair too!
My very favourite colour is red, so I can't believe I'm not picking them just for that, but it's hard to tell from the pics just what they look like. From these photos, I, too, like the black ones best. Bring them all to brunch on Sunday and show them to me in person! ;D
Hi, Dee. Love your Red glasses. But ,also love the pinkish purple ones.
Awesome hairdo. You look gorgeous.
Long time no see m friend. Miss you lots.
Post a Comment