Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So today ... no morning post ... Guess i just didn't feel like babbling uselessly on here this morning. BUT! Now, that's a different story. I got a package notice today ... mmm, OK, I'm like who sent me something, cause I know I didn't buy anything. SO, I get a lovely surprise! It's my passport!! I'm still in mild shock over it getting here soooo early, actually, 2wks early! WOOT!
Now, I sit back thinking ... how lovely it would be to go away for 2wks ... just do what I want ... not care about anything .. spend sometime sitting in the sun ..., but then reality kicks in!

Ahhh, so a friend of mine (Sadie) had this on her blog today ... and I kinda liked the idea of seeing who I would be .. so here's ming


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistible. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I must kinda aggree with that I guess ... At least lately that seems to be the trend I set .. it's not a bad thing most of the times ... then there are the times where I'm just not too sure what I got myself into! :P

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I am Megara (from Hercules... had to look it up!)

"Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love."

I'm not so sure I'm actually that good at the wise-cracking, though. I wish I were that witty! LOL

Twig's Corner said...

I am Ariel.

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom

Hits it right.

Hi Dee.