So this week, I did enjoy some busy days off ... but that's alright. It was worth it.
(Oh, for those of you who are wondering why I am *not* at work ... by 4am after not really sleeping for over 2 hours, I caved and called in sick. Between Geo being up and down, and then my hands are sooooooo itchie :( I wasn't going to make it. So I took a Benadryl to stop the itching and slept in till 1030 ... so I guess I needed it)

Anyways! Here's something I made!
It's another mini "Friends" Album made from Coasters from the KK! :) Yukon Gold beer ones to be exact! So it's kinda a neat thing to give out knowing that.
I'm giving this one to a special friend who I think needs a little happiness ... and she can read this whenever she needs a smile and a laugh. :) *I'll be mailing it out at the end of the week when I get back home *
So, it's off to Vancouver tomorrow for a couple of days with George ... I'm hoping I can get my arse into the hotel spa ... I'll be checking that out this afternoon to see what I can get. I'm after *relaxation* for the time I'm there. YIPPEE! I'm bringing my camera and umbrella in hopes I can get some pictures while I'm out and about. Might just be of the hotel pillows ... but still!
Anyhoot! :)
1 comment :
Why is Geo up and down? And why are your hands itchy? We're in Vancouver, too! Hope you get to relax. I'm wondering when I can sneak away for a super-stealthy massage. My neck and shoulders are killing me from all the child-carrying I seem to have to do these days!
Post a Comment