So, it's been a bit since I've blogged - which isn't really my fault since I was away for a couple of days ... with no real urge to actually sit and blog!
I'm in the middle of checking out if Costco's Photo department ships photos ... I'm checking into how much they are to get printed etc. The upload program is AMAZING!! So far I'm impressed! It's worth the chance on some of the pictures. I'm only doing the ones from Christmas ... Since I think I'm fairly up-to-date with my pictures last year. (No, I'm not up-to-date on my pictures scrapbooked ... but it's a start in the right direction)
There's an online crop this weekend through LoveBug :) So I'm rather excited to get some pictures actually put on paper and pages! It's going to be so much fun since I'm not sure what else I have planned this weekend! Tonight I'm heading to my friend's house for our monthly scrapbooking group -- it's my month, so I get to spend money on stuff! I can't wait! I have some new storage thingies picked out. We'll see what I actually end up coming home with. The party is after "Christmas" so I'm not sure if I get any more added to my order (which is almost a whole other post). So we'll see what I end up with.
I'm trying to finish up my last bit of little albums ... I have 2 1/2 left - I'm in the middle of the yellow / green one -- which looks awesome! Better than I ever though. I have a purple/blues and a pale pinks left. (And yes, I will post a picture when they are done). I'm really really happy with these little guys! And it's using up some old papers that I have as well. I think I'll try and keep "kits" of these albums ready so when I have some time, I can just pull one out and make it. I even though about trying to add some pictures ... so we'll see.
*so I would add some pictures to this blog ... but I'm too lazy to get my camera ... too lazy to shrink the sizes of the pictures ... I get some lazy times today . I'm frozen!!!!
No comments :
Post a Comment