Tuesday, February 09, 2010

So nothing too exciting happening ... My quilt top is done ... just waiting on all the backing and batting to arrive, then I'll get my aunt's help and figure out the rest. It's not cheap getting this quilted, but ugh! It'll be worth it now that I've seen it all pretty and done.

I am in the middle of making a friend of mine a lap blanket/sucky blanket :) The machine is a bit annoyed - so I'll figure that out tonight/tomorrow. But it'll be a very nice blanket when it's done, with buttons too!! :)

I also went and bought me something :) I got the backing fabric for my "Eva" quilt -- and found the PERFECT pattern for it ... then, I bought the material for my "next" quilt - and found the perfect pattern for that as well! Both patterns will teach me something new and turn out the most beautiful quilts! I can't wait to start them as well.

If I can't get the machine sorted out, I'll get a pattern for my "Donation" quilt figure out and start cutting for that one at least. I want to get that one done ASAP so I can start putting it on display for our Relay for Life team (yes, I'll tell more about that soon too)

And, scrapbooking -- I have Friday night set aside to sit and do some of that when the girls come over! I'm all excited!!! :P

No comments :