If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Lovebug Scrapbooking http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.wordpress.com and start the Hop. You won't want to miss all the inspiration from our members....... or the prizes :-)
Our theme for June is "Here Comes the Bride".
Sunday – I am SO SORRY For not having this up on Friday – It was a very busy couple of days leading up to Friday. Thursday ended up being very hectic for me, getting off a VERY hard work set – anyone out there who's a nurse will totally 100% understand why coming home to a blog post would be almost impossible to do. Then we left early Friday for the weekend – which I spent a good day of it in a nasty clouded "OMFG" haze … Anyways! This is what I was going to post!
It's wedding season!!! And me, being a total girly girl and sap, I love it. I love the wedding shows on TV – I totally suggest if you do, watch this one on Saturday nights – the short little designer will have you in stitches laughing!
Battle of the Wedding Planners – Totally worth the watch! So very funny and so very neat to see how different 3 designers do a person's wedding. The first show was so cute and so funny!!
Next … of course! Every true girl likes Say Yes to the Dress …. Mmm!! I LOVE that show! I love that the next season has started and I love how most of the same dress fiters are still there. I Love it!! Seriously honest to goodness love that show. I have some of my favorites – I so wish I would have paid more attention to who made them … I'm guessing they are a Pinena one though.
Anyways! Weddings!!! I Love them … if you can't tell! So, here are my favorite moments from mine.
Here are a couple of scrapbooking LO I have done about my wedding.
To the Left - is one done with some awesome SEI papers. Aunt Gretty I do believe. The pictures are of my darliiiiing husband and the band he plays in. Whitehorse's very own "The Big Band" -- and as a gift, they played at our wedding. It was bea
utiful and classic. And!! For the first time ever, DH put down his base, and came out to dance with me ... the song was "It Had to Be You" .... I loved it!
To the Right, are the most favorite pictures the photopragher took of DH and I. I love how he captured the licking of the lips! It was so funny! Each time I see the pictures, I laugh so fondly of the memories of that say. Everyone else seems to just love them! (Oh, a note about the LO itself, I used clear HS Ghost letters with "Love" printed out underneath them -- at least I'm pretty sure it's love! haha)
This blog hop will run from today, June 26th until June 29th. We will be drawing for winners on June 30th on the Lovebug Blog. Be sure to check and see if you're a WINNER!
Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is to see Colleen's Blog:
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
4 comments :
how cool that his band played at your wedding! great layouts Dee!
Fun layouts!! How fabulous that your hubby played at your wedding!!
I always love your style! Your layouts are great to look at! We can feel the sense of fun you have!
That band sounds like it was awesome! How neat!
Post a Comment