Sunday, November 13, 2011

Glee!!

Well!! It's been a brutal long weekend. So. The best way to end it!! Lord of the Rings marathon.
The plan was to buy the whole Harry Potter series and watch that today. But it was all sold out. So onto plan B. I cant complain!!
Lovely thing about these shows. They are just as I imagined it in my head. Hearing Gladrielle's voice at the start was how i thought she would have sounded. The firsts sceenes of the Shire gave me goose bumps in the theater and just did. It's amazing how Petter Jackson did it.
I compare the feelings I have when I watch LOTR to that of when i first watched Harry Potter. It's like perfection for *my* imagination. Truly like my brain was opened onto a screen. :-)
If you haven't seen those shows. I highly suggest watching both series. Snuggle up and enjoy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My couch!!

No comments :