Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP - In a way!


  • All 20 of the "manly" quilt squares are ready for arranging, and sewn together! (I've picked out my 2 borders and I should have enough fabric for the binding.... yeahoo!!)
  • Carefully arranged my scarps from the "manly" quilt - with enough left-overs to make 1.5 table runners (Going to do the .5 as a center piece to the runner, then do something a little less drama on the sides of the block)
  • Sorted through some "recent" pictures for scrapbooking projects - Have some more to sort through - then it's to go online and get the rest of my "recent" pictures processed for pages
  • Organizing my space - it's definitely the "work in progress" of this whole post - so we'll see what next week's post will have - because I *HAVE* to try and get that room sorted out!
  • Design a new "logo" / header for this blog - I want something more "me" - so back to the photoshop I go ... lets see how rusty my skills have gotten over the years
  • Work on my WORK resume - It's that time of year again when some jobs get posted - so I'm going to write a "generic" Office Admin resume - along with another more specif one ... (I have a job that I love btw - ALOT! but, am looking for one that'll agree with being Diabetic ALOT more than this one)
  • Organize my NEW fabrics into some sort of pretty spot in the room - I think I'll be taking over one side of the "wall" that used to be for the misc scrapbooking crap - move those goodies onto the "fabric" shelf since it's a bit more out of the way. (While I'm at this all in the roooom, I want to hang some more goodies on the wall too!!)
So, nothing too major in the works - I can't really go ahead with too many more quilting projects until my "manly" monster of a quilt top is done ... then in March, I get assigned my Quilting Bee square - so that'll mean doing 3 more blocks -- something I can't wait to do! (since I jumped ahead and did all my February blocks! hahaha)

Happy Days Ladies .... and gentlemen?!?

2 comments :

Josie McRazie said...

our 'spaces' are always WIPs! and hey, as long as you keep up with it it is a littel easier... right! I only recently got a 'space' of my own! and I am loving it! even tho organization and getting material out of boxes!

Mrs.Pickles said...

sounds like you have a lot of wip in progress :)