![]() |
| Dec 2013!! |
What's happened you might ask?
A whole big lot!!!
My laptop crashed - so that's partially why I haven't been around too too much - and I just can't warm up to the one Hubs has given me! (nothing wrong with it at all - just not the same! but I promise to try!)
![]() |
| Little niece!!! |
I've made 12 little Christmas mug-rugs - and again - HAPPY people when they got those babies!!! (And I have enough fabric to make next year's as well - and even some other special things! woohoo!!)
I've FINISHED my dad's quilt - and it's even wrapped in a box and ready to give to him this morning! I can't wait!! it's DONE!!! Only took 4 years? 3 years? But yeah! He'll be ecstatic to get it!
![]() |
| Hubs ... and Santa?!? |
What wasn't done though .... Hub's and the Kid's quilts ...... and my mom's camel .... But that means I'll have B-day presents / Christmas presents this year! (I'll work on all three this year!)
So BUSY! And there was a trip to Victoria with my parents in there as well - so really haven't been home a whole lot! It's GREAT!!!
As this post ends - and you see some VERY happy smiling moments we've had as a family ... I wish you ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS ... and the best of the Holiday Season .... Be good to each other ... smile a lot .... and remember ... We all have something to be thankful for ... :)



1 comment :
Such busy times, but so productive and so very happy! Blessings for the new year!
Post a Comment