Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year! Welcome 2014!!

Happy New Year!!!!

One of my favorite things growing up was writing a summary of each month in my little diaries/journals ... and it's something I look forward to each year!

Since I now blog - Blogger has made this trigger easy on me cause I can go back and see what's happened in those months - and I'm going to attempt this again this year - using only the Microsoft Surface as my tool!! (Ok, cheap-arse plug in here for the upstairs "laptop" that I'm using - and LOVE! And have the most amazing purple light-up keyboard for it - which is why I'll be blogging much much more!!) Anyways..........

**DELETE** So I started this out - got as far as May - and stopped - deleted it all! I should never have stopped - I was on a roll - and that roll came to a halt ... so that idea is done!

The year .... I remember it a fair bit this year. I stopped "playing" WOW and started quilting again ... I gained, lost and gained friends again.... made it a year in my new job!!! (officially in the job!!!) I got my eye fixed for the 1st time ... Got to have some lovely vacations with awesome family and friends. It was a creative year with many quilting projects completed and started. I gained some lovely fabric throughout the year ... some lovely shoes and clothes! (haahah) ...

For this year .... I really hope I can make more quilts (I have 3 planned - Hub's Superman, 5th Wheel green one ... and the Kid's stripes) ... I want to get some more table runners made ... Some little baby blankets (something different to try out) ... and I want to make tons more rug mugs and little things.

I'm planning on going swimming more often ... then doing yoga at home more often ... And playing some WOW again .... stuff that helps me destress some more in my life.

SO ... bring it on 2014 .... I can take it!!
Christmas Favorites - 2013

2 comments :

Shari said...

Happy New Year...may your year be full!

Nita said...

And maybe fit in a cyber stitch-n-bitch with me once in awhile, too, lol! You had a very full year, my friend! Love ya bunches! (((Hugs))). I blogged about my 2014 plans yesterday.