A Big shout out to Madame Sam and Pauline for keeping us ladies going :)
It's my day in like 15 hours - and have I figured this out yet - nope! Not even close!
![]() |
| Mug rug supplies! |
I've looked at some lovely blog posts - and thinking that when you really look at what I do the most - what I seem to be drawn towards - it's this ...
I'm SUPER RUGMUGGY!!
![]() |
| Today's creations! |
I've been sitting here thinking - and thinking - re-writing this post! And - while doing this - I started another little corded rug! I realized that I give so many of these away - and rarely keep one! So - this is mine! For next to my little spot! I've sewn on some lovely little ruffles to incorporate my love of sewing at the same time :)
AND! While I was doing laundry, baking apple tarts, prepping tonight's chicken dinner ... I had time to make these lovely Cupcake ones! I LOVE THEM!! :) Here are my other "Super powers" ..... What's yours??

SUPER PINK? - Yeah - Depending on where you know me from - you'll agree big time with this one!! My Office space has a wee bit of Pink everywhere - I also have pink accessories and would love to have pink pink and more pink! I've also realized that my pink touches can bring out the best in people ... it's amazing to see :)
SUPER GIRLY? - :) I love Vintage frilly girly things. I love romantic movies and to be swept off my feet. Reading romance books ... painting my toe nails, doing make-up, playing with my (or anyone else's) hair ... I can go on and on and on! And shoes ... and dresses and pretty things!
![]() |
| Knitted Bodum cozy! |
SUPER STRANGE/WACKY/ODD/"OFF" -- I love this one!!! Since - as much as I have this girly/pink super power-ness in me ... there is this equally twisted side ... this geeky, likes twisted murder stories ... loves deadly viruses (computer or human - I'm not picky!!) ... Hannibal Lector, vampires, werewolves .... things like that :P Game of Thrones ...
SUPER CREATIVE Scrapbooking ............ Altering things ........ QUILTING!!! ...... designing my spaces ........ dressing in a different (than my normally conservative office mates) ... Thinking out of the box - being able to bring 2 things together into one lovely creative piece.
Now that I've shown some of my Super-sides .... Please have a peek at my wonderful fellow bloggers have had to say for today!
TUESDAY APRIL 15
A Geeky Crafty Life (That's me!!)
Thimblemouse and Spouse
How ART you?
Sew Golden A Chance
Just Because Quilts
DMC-Threads
Thimblemouse and Spouse
How ART you?
Sew Golden A Chance
Just Because Quilts
DMC-Threads
(oohhh cursed blogger! How we are fighting yet again!!)



42 comments :
You are one super-lady you have amazing superpowers. Really love your sweet mug rugs.
Cute mug rugs!
Lots of Superpowers! Your mug rugs are darling. Thank you for sharing.
Adorable mugrugs! I'm with you on the pink -- it's my favorite color too. Thanks for sharing your superpowers!
Your mug rugs are a delight.
What a great superpower.
Mug Rugs are a great SUPERPOWER, they are just lovely...and as you say, make super gifts too...does that also make you a SUPERGIVER?
Super-cute projects!
Cutest mug rugs! Aren't they fun to make and use? I hope your cranky gets better soon!
Enjoyed your post!!! Great super powers here!
Love Mug Rugs... Yours are fabulous. Thanks for sharing your superpower!
The mug rugs are cool!
Love those cupcakes - I rarely think about making mug rugs, though I've made a few. I bet my grandchildren would love those. :) blessings, marlene
Your mugrug is lovely! I know you bless a lot of lives with your "mugging" gifts!
Nice job on your mug rugs :)
Love the Cupcakes... since I have been on a bit of a cupcake roll here. And I enjoyed all of your little Superpower titles. Yea Pink! Thanks for sharing.
Janita
hahaha, Super Wacky is awesome! Have you been watching the tv show Hannibal then? I do, but have to watch it when my husband isn't home, it creeps him out too much. Thank you for sharing your powers, have a great day!
~Brandy
I love mug rugs -- making and receiving them! You are one super powerful lady!
I love mug rugs -- making and receiving them! You are one super powerful lady!
So many amazing superpowers and really, really cute mug rugs! Hope you feel better!
I can be Super Cranky too - that's a great one. Mug rugs are cute!
You have sEw many superpowers! Love the 'sweet' mug rugs! I should make more of them...they do make great gifts. Thanks for sharing!! Happy stitching, Pauline
Cute mug rugs. I love cupcakes. Isn't it amazing how things come together in a matter of minutes...well hours! You'll see what I'm talking about on Friday when I post me superpowers.
Hey, Mugrug Queen, super power with all these rugs, great!!! You definitively owe more than I , LOL!
I think all of us girls have multiple super powers... we just have to sit down and think about them all. What is blogger doing to you? I can't post photos on any platform other than Firefox now?????
Oh my! Those are sooooo CUTE!
That cup cake is sweet! I love how you added the ruffles to it. Thank you for sharing.
Cool mug rugs and why pick just one thing? Fun post today.
You have superpowers mugrugging for sure. They are adorable.
Very cute mug rugs. Now that's a creative superpower. Super sweet.
How fun to have sew many SuperPowers and Pink is Pure Bliss. Thank you sew very much for Hopping...
Cute mug rugs.
You are a super mug rug creator! They are super cute.
Cute mug rugs. I like that you know yourself well enough to define several of your super powers. You go girl!
Sew Sew Cute, I definitely need to make me some mug rugs.. Love your site to..
Pink, frilly, mug rugged happiness!
Wow - you sure made those mug rugs in short order. It takes me forever to make anything. I am slow. I love pink, too. Blue is still my favorite color. However, after I had breast cancer, I started embracing pink and I wear more pink and have more pink things. I love that you incorporate your seemingly different likes into your world. I had to dress up for work and still liked my sweats. I loved to come home and sit in the floor with the children when they were young. I loved work and I loved being a mom and I loved crafting. I could be creative in all aspects all my life. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project and sharing a bit about yourself. Thanks for hopping.
I can see that you're a fast quilter to be able to make those rugs so quickly. I'm glad you've decided to keep one for yourself. Cute post with all your superpowers!!
How very fun! Thank you so much for conquering blogger woes to share with us .... wonderful work!
I can feel your creativity and wonderfulness from here! Love your mug rugs!
LOL, I don't know how I missed this day, that's a lot of super-powers, loving all the mugruggy!
Post a Comment