Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's HUMP DAY!!
Well, what does that really mean -- I have no idea! I guess we're part way through the week.......doesn't matter for me really. I have to go back to work on Saturday, so it kinda sucks!

I have a new toy ladies! a Fith Wheel!! I can't wait to take some pictures of me with "Big Bertha" -- she's soo pretty! MUCH bigger than that travel trailer that we bought a couple years back. ROAD TRIP HERE WE COME! (next summer mind you!)

Christmas shopping has officially started in this house -- I have started making some Calenders for people, have ordered the "smelly" fru-fru stuff, and all ym card making supplies should be arriving shortly. I'm going to me making more presents this year than last year I think. I'm really trying to cut-back the spending on people this year and make the things we do give more meaningful. Hopefully that idea will be well-recieved. :)

Anyhoot -- I should get off my arse and "do something" -- well, I kinda am, I'm chatting online with my dearest Kat (from Lovebug Scrapbooking & KC) And I coudln't think of a better way to pass the morning actually :)

Oh, I did this last night -- A challenge to make a LO about an achievment in our lives.....Well, getting through the wedding, and then getting through it walking with him is a pretty BIG one in my books!

No comments :