Sunday, October 08, 2006


Well, It's "Turkey" Weekend up here -- Thanksgiving I suppose!

So far, I've managed to catch a cold (ugh).....NOT FUN!
I've eaten the biggest bird of my life last night at MIL's house. Which was GREAT! I'm soo happy that have that over though. I was pretty tired and pretty drugged on Cold Meds. But the food was GREAT!
I got the gutts of the bird, so i have soup stock on the stove right now brewing. Hopefully it'll turn out alright. DH did some a couple weeks ago, so i'm praying that my stock turns out better. :)
Now, I have to get to my mom's house for another dinner. The thought of all this is totally exhausting to me right now.

It's back to work for me tomorrow though...I'll get pretty good stat pay though -- so i'm hoping that I'm feeling better. (more meds please!)

OH, and there's been NO form of scrapbooking/altering items/card making happening outta this chick today or yesterday. I'm hoping that I'll get the "bug" again next set of days off. I'll have some time off so I can get some things done :)

Happy Turkey-Day Peoples!

No comments :