Monday, November 27, 2006

Well, I just swapped this space over to the "new" blogger -- I have really NO idea what that means! But, I have to try something different with this site :)

I have gotten some scrapbooking done on my night shifts this week. I'll post them this week. I'm in my Circle Journal -- so that's what I'm trying to get done right away before the ladies start shipping me their books. I have 2 LOs done for that, I have journaling ready for 3 more sets. I can't wait to have them out of the way.

For Christmas -- What's left:
  1. Finish packing the CD Calenders w/cases
  2. Gather goodies for my Secret Santa KC lady (gotta do that like tomorrow!)
  3. Make and sign about 15 more cards
  4. Mail my cards and parcels
  5. Buy and make more alerted Paint Cans -Most likely I want to make at least 5 more large ones and if I can get some smaller ones, about 5 of them (I'll post that)
  6. Buy present for my co-worker who'll be gone at Christmas
  7. Wrap and organize my presents
For fun that I want to get done throughout the next little bit:
  • Decorate 2 8X8 Albums
  • Organize my 12X12 Albums into new albums (thx Orlea!)
  • Formulate monthly challenges that use 12X12 LOs
  • Organize my Scrap-space
  • Finnish off my CJ LOs for sure!
Well, see -- I'm gonna be busy in the next month or so! It's gonna be crazy!! I have a Christmas party here next Friday that I have to get the house ready for (All that prep will be starting on Wednesday!). I also want to get some online gaming time in for me too tomorrow........My one "me" thing this week will be tomorrow. :) Hopefully I can get that done too. I need to go out and do some things on Wed. too -- ugh!

I'll try and post at the end of the week if I got any of this done!

No comments :