Monday, September 03, 2007

Definitely a new month for me.......I just got back from a nice trip in Haines, Alaska ... It was perfect!! I even got time to do a couple SB'ing LOs ... all of which I'm sooo proud of too!

This LO is done to show case what I do to relax the most -- which is wearing my PJs .. and the day this picture was taken was probably one of the worst days of my life. I had these PJs saved for that day. The products used.......CTMH PP, ribbons and CB Stickers, Prima flowers and MM glitter stickers





This LO was done on a Challenge from LB -- To use Chatterbox papers and Embellishments ... So, everything on the LO, other than the CS on the back is from the Greenhouse Collection ... And the beautiful looking child is my niece Abby on one of her school pictures. I'm very pleased with how all the elements go together here.

Anyways! The third LO cannot be posted on here ... But it's just as beautiful as the others. :)

Thanks for looking! I'm hoping to get inspired again and make some more LOS this week ... I still have a couple more days off ahead of me.

No comments :