Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Here are some of lay-outs that I have gotta done at the Lovebug University! I'm done btw!! I came .. I'm pretty sure!!! #2 out of 46 people in the top points. They allotted points per LO/technique that you did. And, I was short like 30pts! ARGH! BUT! I sure got some awesome LOs from this.

For my last big Challenge, I was to recreated the Teacher's Assignments along with using one of the TA's assignments. So, this one was using a nasty sketch and a stamped title.


With this LO, I was to use a picture that involved food -- in this case the wonderful punch I made at my work Christmas Party last year. And then I was to use this style of journaling -- blocking with products.
The Following LO - "Snap Shots" was done with using weaving -- the portion in the top right corner, and then I was to use items that I stole from Geo's garage. The metal washers that look like ornaments. Very cool technique!
You can see the weaving in my original weaving layout -- I'm sooo pleased with the look that this gives this LO. It's a very soft feel to it. One of my favorites that I did throughout this.

For the original shop project one, i really dug deep into Geo's stash! :)
I covered the title "Family" with black duct tape and red electrical tape. And used the washers as the large flower centers, and used actual brad nailer - nails for the corners of the picture. What a hard LO to make!
LOL! This LO was fun to make! I was to use a Stamped Title "Peace Out" - then I was to use a photo that would bring back a conversation to me. So, I picked one of one of my cowokers who always says "Peace Out" to us, and this photo was a perfect example of that!
I have TONES more LOs that I could post, and ones that are so much nicers than these, but that's alright. I'm so done with these challenges! :) Now I have to concertrate on getting some of my Christmas projects done. I went into a Christmas Card Swap -- I wasn't going to do one, but I thought what the heck, I HAVE to send Christmas cards this year, so it main-as-well get some done now. I still have 6 more months of my CD Calender case to get done too. UGH! I'm not liking Christmas this year!

No comments :