Thursday, October 25, 2007


So, here's my new kit that I got for my Birthday from Sheryl-Ann ... I LOVE IT! It's from Creative Memories .. and is 6X6 size ... awesome! I love it! I can't wait to start playing with it!
Apparently there's something else I get that goes with it ... but I don't know what it is yet! Ooh, I'm excited to see it all!
It's my Birthday - Anniversary next week! I'm a bit excited, and am really hoping that I feel better next week as well. I took 4hrs off on the 1st so that I can be rested and enjoy the evening with George. Maybe go out for something to eat ... I'm thinking very simple this year. Something quiet and just us. Maybe just go out for a burger or something.
I'm sooo behind on my scrapbooking! I have a couple monthly challenges that are due, so I think I'll be working on them tomorrow.....maybe use up some of the new goodies that I bought! Which sooooooooo HAS to STOP!!! I have a couple pre-orders that should be showing up anytime, and I think that'll be it till after Christmas. I need to stop buying!! Time to use up my goodies! :)
Christmas cards........well! I made a bunch yesterday ... and I'll make some more over the next set of days off. I should have them all done and finished by December 1st, and then hopefully mailed out shortly after that. I'm soo pleased that I have them almost done! :)
Calenders .. .well! That's a bit of another story! I really have to get my ass in gear and send them out. Again, I have till December to get them done. I'm hoping to have them done shortly as well, and then get them parceled to go. I have about 5 that get mailed out every year. Also, I really need to see about getting a picture done of George, Gully and I to send out to the family this year ... ACK! Gotta George whiling to do that! hehehhee!
Anyways! I'm feeling a bit better ... definitely sorta improving. I did loose my voice this morning at some point ... which really sucked. Hopefully this time next week I'll be healthier!
Enjoy Thursday Night TV Everyone! I am! :)

No comments :