Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Well Well Well! I have waited and waited for Lovebug to get this line of paper! And Guess what they had in yesterday!! OMG! I'm soo excited! This is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Papers! I got the PP set, the Card set, the ornament set and sticker set. I am kicking myself for not getting the rub-ons and stamps that go with this, but I can always pick those up later.

This set will be on reserve for next year's card making. I think I have enough Christmas cards made for this year....if not, I have enough supplies from last year to make tones more cards!! I'm sooo pleased!!

Today's project hopefully will be to finish all my Calender months -- I have 12 more September to make and then 24 August left ... And then that's it! That's 24 CD Calender Months DONE!!! I can't believe I managed to do it this year.

Update on my Christmas things to do ... I have the Stocking for Sheryl-Ann almost done! It should be done on nights this week ... or on next week's days off. I have the 2nd part to my Christmas presents for Mom & Dad and Dolly. I have something for Jeremy's wife and for my "sister in law" ... so that rocks!!! As long as I don't go overboard ... that should be it for them. George and I are getting each other the custom drawing/painting of Gully by Chris Caldwell! I can't wait!!

Anyhoot! Have a good day everyone ...

No comments :