I guess I should say HAPPY NEW YEARS to people!
To sum up my 2007 year ... Definitely not the best of years in more ways than one ... It's a year that I really just want to ignore happened ... lovely thought eh! Too many hospital trips ... for me, my friends and most definitely with the family. I'm really hoping 2008 brings some better tidings for our family .. and yeah, to be selfish .. for ME too.
I soo need to add some scapbooking goodies to this site again! I guess I should start getting my butt in gear and doing some more LOS. I defenitly have TONES of pictures taken this year throughout the holidays that would make some cool LOS .. specially me in my outfit ones! lol
Anyhoot! That's it for this year ... Here's to hoping for a rocking 2008!!
No comments :
Post a Comment