Wednesday, February 20, 2008


I WANT!! Like really really badly am craving this ice cream. I've been like this for the past 2wks and it's not going away. Just when I think I've managed to over come the craving for this, it starts up all over again. This is insane! To make matters worse, the "girls" have tried to find it in town, and NO luck! so I'm really wanting it even more. ugh! Anyone else have strange cravings? Cause this so far is my worst and most strong one!!
That's even what it would look like in a bowl .. That wonderful smell!! OMG!


So, my first time eating this particular ic
e cream as one day play "D&D role playing" with some friends ... oh, 11 years ago. And I brought some munchies .. and had this kind of ice cream (small sized, easy to eat with a spoon and no bowl). So there I am .. munching away on it .. I get this look of total and utter bliss on my face. I was then teased that this ice cream was "orgasmic" ... I guess I have to be more careful of my facial expressions when I eat!

Anyways!

1 comment :

Sadie said...

Mmmmm... Ice cream. Most people know me as the ice cream queen. ;)