Here's my new dress!! It'll be here in 2wks or sooo!! I also bought a new bathing suit and a new pair of jeans. I'm sick of wearing baggy clothes and that .. and my suit from last year is too big .... which sucks when you have to "Swim"
I can't wait to see what it looks like on me .. I'm taking a big big chance with this one! It's a style and that that I would normally NEVER get .. but, I gotta try something new this summer.
Tuesday morning rant again ... heeheheh! All is good this week .. just got off work this morning and am going to try and get some rest in today so I can sleep a bit more normally tonight (or whatever!!).
Anyways ... just wanted to show off what I bought! :)
3 comments :
The dress is sweet! You'll have to model it for us when you get it.
I hate shopping for bathing suits. I remember one year in university when I went looking for one with a friend, and I got a friction rash on my thighs from pulling so many bottoms on and off. :P
Beautiful dress, Dee. Can't wait to see a photo of you in it.
:)
Post a Comment