Sunday, July 06, 2008


Here's my new hat .... THE new hat ... the one and only purple baby!
This one is made with Lamb's Pride wool -- the main color -- wonderful to work with. The accent wool is some Italian "stuff' i found and well in love with it!
This hat was made yesterday afternoon, while sitting outside on our friend Nita's deck ... it was a glorious sunny day! There was Nita, Pam and I all three working on knitting or crocheting. It was so nice to just sit, put your feet up and relax.
As for who gets this wonderful hat ... I have someone in mind, who loves purple about as much as I love my pink!!! So, onto making a pomp-pomp for the top, and a lovely purple "hello" card to go with it ... :) I hope she likes it! :P

1 comment :

Sadie said...

Love the hat! You're so talented. I'm horrible at crocheting and I don't know how to knit. I was just telling Ed about your knitting skills and he says, "Oh, so thats where she's been, she hasn't hardly signed on all week." ;)