Saturday, August 02, 2008


Well! I wore my new dress tonight!!! Thank Heavens you can't see how revealing this dress is on my cleavage!! It was insane! So bad that I actually had to cover up for dinner ... I will be altering the chest area pretty darn quick! But, all in all, I loved it!!! I even wore a pair of my new heels with it as well!
I've falling in love with something else in my life ... other than my beautiful new washer and dryer!! I have this wonderful Magic Bullet blender thingie! I had first heard about these from a friend of mine who would insist on using while I was playing on WoW with him ... it made a horrible annoying noise! Anyways, he swore by it for mixing things ... me, naturally didn't believe him. Then I got to working with a new RN ... and she swore by it as well ... and showed me what hers would make ... so, I bought one! And OMG!! It works like a charm! I highly suggest anyone getting one. I make ice tea slushies, straweberry shakes ... mmmm peanut butter shakes!! OMG! they are sooo good! :) I love this little machine!!

So, that's my August 2nd Saturday! It's been a wonderful day ... I took the dog for a walk .. visiting my girls at work for a bit ... had an amazing dinner ... watched some movies and caught up with some old friends. And, snuggled with my sulking dog ... whom I just gave a bath to, so that he's nice and cool for the evening. (Which is sounding like a great idea and I'm thinking of doing the same so I can sleep better tonight). Happy Blogging!!

Oh!! I made a new hat today as well. This is done with Vero 100% wool ... and is died veragated so you get the nice shadding. I feel in love with this wool!! So, the hat needs to be 1/2 felted down a bit so that it's a bit smaller -- I made it that way so that you get the fuzzy felted mutted look to it.

I also "felted" the purple hat!!! and it's apperently a perfect size! The girls at work fell in love with this!!! It almost didn't get to come home with me! BUT!!! I told them the lady who gets this needs it more than them! LOL! So, I have to mail it out on Monday!! PROMISE!! :P

1 comment :

Sadie said...

Love the dress! You look great. And I agree the bullet is awesome. I don't have one myself but I use my sisters anytime I go to her house. Love the hats! You're so talented. I can not wait to get my hands on the purple one. It's for me right? ;) I'm so excited!!